ONE PART ACRYLIC FIRE RATED JOINT SEALANT
TREMCO FYREthane® is a one component acrylic fire rated sealant which forms after curing a permanently flexible and durable weatherproof and fire rated seal.
For the fire rating of joints and gaps between*:
For penetrations through wall and floors for*:
- Concrete precast panels
- Hollow concrete block walls
- Lightweight concrete floors and walls
- Solid normal weight concrete floor and walls
- Single and multiple PVC insulation PVC*
- Sheathead Power Cables with copper conductors with and without cable trays.
*Please consult TREMCO for project specific advice prior to use.
Features & Benefits
- No mixing required
- Does not require mineral wool or ceramic fibre backing
- Water-based - easy to clean up
- Non toxic
- Excellent adhesion to common substrates
- 12.5% movement capacity