A One Component, Moisture Curing, Polyurethane Adhesive
illbruck PU108 is a high-quality rapid setting polyurethane based adhesive. It can be used in many industrial and building applications. It's a long-term chemically resistant against seawater, weak acids and caustic solutions. The cured adhesive is water resistant according to EN204.
- Timber floor joints.
- Bonding to damp surfaces.
- Bonding to brick & concrete.
- An innovative solution for bonding wood based products including timber, MDF, laminate
- Completely eliminates the need for mechanical fastners, even on uneven bonding areas
- Rapid curing – joint can be handled / manoeuvred within 10 minutes, and cures fully within 24 hours
- An ideal product for use in joinery, furniture, carpentry, flooring and roofing installations
- Rated to EN204 class D4, with excellent water resistance in internal and external areas