UV Resistant Pedestrian Deck Coating Waterproofing System Comprised of Low VOC, Multi-Component Membranes
Vulkem 360NF/951NF is a modified polyurethane pedestrian deck coating system composed of a base coat (Vulkem 360NF) and a UV stable top coat (Vulkem 951NF). This unique waterproofing system is designed to have tenacious adhesion, extreme impact and abrasion resistance along with remarkable chemical stability.
- Recreational Decks
- Mechanical Rooms
- Similar applications that require an elastomeric, traffic grade waterproofing system
Features & Benefits
- Tested to AS4654.1 to ensure compliance with the NCC for external waterproofing in Australia.
- Multiple component products provide predictive curing and minimise the risk of blistering in the membrane.
- Low VOC membranes minimise disruption to remedial applications and existing tenants.
- Fast cure through time allows the area to be returned to use 24 hr after installation in most instances.
- Excellent durability and UV resistance extend the useful life of pedestrian systems.
- Re-coatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants, which enhances waterproofing protection with full system compatibility.