UV Resistant, Two-Part, Bio-Based, High Performance Polyurethane Waterproof System
AlphaGuard BIO is an extremely high performing composite waterproofing system, designed with a focus on roofing restoration. AlphaGuard BIO has the ability to be installed over various existing roofing membranes in order to minimise tenant disruption and extend the life of the roof for an additional 20 years. It cures to form a durable rubber membrane surface that provides a lasting and easy-to-clean waterproof coating. AlphaGuard BIO may be used to apply a seamless, monolithic waterproof membrane to concrete, primed metal, or existing roofing membrane surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Tested to AS4654.1 to ensure compliance with the NCC for external waterproofing in Australia.
- 100% solids ensure that the installed application thickness is the cured thickness the customer is paying for.
- Low VOC will minimise offensive odours to current tenants and applicators.
- Ability to be installed over existing membranes further minimises disruption and inconvenience to current tenants. AlphaGuard BIO can be installed onto existing bituminous roofing systems that have come to the end of their functional life.
- The White top coat provides high solar reflectance, reducing the building’s operation costs and complying with Section J1.3(b) of the 2019 NCC.
- Excellent durability and UV resistance extend the useful life of the structure.
- Re-coatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants, which enhances waterproofing protection with full system compatibility.
AlphaGuard BIO is ideal for roof restoration, providing a continuous waterproof membrane with extensive durability in the harsh Australian environment.