Single Component, Modified Polyurethane Waterproofing Membrane
TREMproof 201/60 is a high-solids, solvent curing modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane that can be applied primer-less to most concrete applications.
TREMproof 201/60 is an effective membrane for use on concrete, wood and prepared masonry surfaces in areas such as:
- Retaining Walls
- Below Grade Waterproofing
- Planter Boxes (with Anti-Root Additive)
Features & Benefits
- Tested to AS 4654.1 – Waterproofing membranes for external above ground use.
- Single component minimises application errors with improper mixing of plural component products.
- Minimum 85% solids assist the contractor apply the correct dry film thickness by allowing them to quickly measure the wet film thickness.
- Multiple application types allow a single membrane to be used on many applications throughout the project.