Single Component, Green & Damp Concrete Approved, Rapid Curing, Polyurethane Waterproofing Membrane
TREMproof 250GC is a rapid curing, high solids, low VOC, moisture cure modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane that can be applied to “Green” (24 hour old) concrete.
TREMproof 250GC is an effective membrane for use on concrete, wood and prepared masonry surfaces in areas such as:
- Retaining Walls
- Below Grade Waterproofing
- Planter Boxes (with Anti-Root Additive)
Features & Benefits
- Tested to AS 4654.1 – Waterproofing membranes for external above ground use.
- Can be applied on 24-hour old concrete, allowing for rapid acceleration of the construction time-frame and installation of landscaping or backfill.
- Can be applied onto green concrete, minimising construction delays due to inclement weather. Consult Tremco for further information.
- Single component minimises application errors with improper mixing of plural component products.
- Minimum 85% solids assist the contractor apply the correct dry film thickness by allowing them to quickly measure the wet film thickness.
- Multiple application types allow a single membrane to be used on many applications throughout the project.
- Can be applied at a rate up to 3mm in a single lift to speed application without sacrificing performance.