Two-Component, Rapid Curing, 100% Solids, Spray Applied, Hybrid Polyurea Waterproofing Membrane
TREMproof P85 is a 100% solids, spray applied hybrid polyurea waterproofing membrane that allows for rapid installation, and assists with accelerated construction schedules.
TREMproof P85 is not UV stable and will yellow and become brittle if exposed to sunlight for a prolonged period of time. As such, if exposed to UV, Tremco required either Vulkem 346 or Vulkem 951NF as a UV stable top coat.
TREMproof P85 is an ideal option for providing a rapid cure waterproof membrane to a variety of application areas, such as:
- Roof Tops
- Retaining Walls/ Basements (Positive Side Waterproofing)
- Cut & Cover Tunnels
- Non Potable Water Tanks
Features & Benefits
- Successfully tested to AS4654.1, ensuring compliance with the deemed to satisfy criteria of the National Construction Code for external waterproofing.
- Extremely fast curing allows for application when rainfall may be imminent.
- Solvent free, low VOC product.
- Monolithic application minimises the chance for water ingress after the membrane has been applied.
- 100% Solids helps ensure a high level of quality control during installation.
- 1:1 Mix Ratio helps contractors ensure they have an accurate mix ratio to ensure the product cures appropriately.