Two Component, Acrylic Modified Cementitious Waterproofing Coating
TREMproof RT Plus is primarily used for internal tanking and waterproofing of concrete. It is a two component, acrylic modified cementitious coating that can be fully immersed, (i.e. water tanks).
Typical applications for TREMproof RT Plus include:
- Water Retaining Structures
- Retaining Walls
- Planter Boxes/Green-Scapes
- Under Tile Waterproofing
Features & Benefits
- Designed for applications where positive hydrostatic pressure resistance is required which makes it a great product for water retention like OSD tanks, firewater retention tanks, etc.
- Tested to AS 4654.1 – Material requirements for waterproofing membranes for external above ground use to comply with the relevant waterproofing standard in the National Construction Code of Australia.
- Can be applied to damp/green concrete surfaces, 24 hours after formwork has been removed, expediting the construction schedule. (consult Tremco Technical Services for advice).
- Low VOC.