4mm APP Modified Bituminous Torch Applied Waterproofing Membrane with Mineralised Surface
TREMproof Torch 4000M is a 4mm thick, APP modified bituminous torch applied waterproofing membrane which is polyester spunbond, with glass filament reinforcement. TREMproof Torch 4000M is coated with a highly UV resistant mineralised surface.
- To be used as the top wear layer in exposed torch applied membrane systems.
- Plaza Decks
- Retaining Walls
- Planter Boxes (in conjunction with TREMproof Torch Antiroot)
- Ventilated applications with TREMproof Torch Fleece Base Sheets
Features & Benefits
- Tested to AS4654.1 ensures product meets industry requirements and documentation.
- APP Bitumen has a higher softening/melting point, making it more appropriate for roof applications compared to SBS Bitumen.
- Consistent 1m wide material allows for more accurate material quoting and more uniform material installation.
- Low Filler Quantity assists with melting of the bitumen for ease of installation.